Minnesota’s glacially carved landscape is marked with countless remarkable natural features, including some of the best waterfalls in the country.
No matter the season, it is worth the trip. You can do this road trip in two ways: 1) Start south of Minneapolis at Vermillion Falls in Hastings, or 2) Start at Wolf Creek Falls at Banning State Park just south of Duluth,following the scenic Lake Superior shoreline for the remainder of the drive up to the Canadian border.
1) Vermillion Falls in Hastings, MN
2) Minnehaha Falls in Minneapolis, MN
Bonus picture because it’s cool…
3) Wolf Creek Falls at Banning State Park
4) Gooseberry Falls at Gooseberry Falls State Park
5) High Falls at Tettegouche State Park
6) High Falls at George Crosby Manitou State Park
7) Cross River Falls in Schroeder, MN
9) Temperance River Falls at Temperance River State Park
10) Poplar River Falls in Lutsen, MN
11) Cascade River Falls at Cascade River State Park
12) Devil’s Kettle Judge C.R. Magney State Park
13) High Falls on the Pigeon River in Grand Portage, MN
Now what are you waiting for? Get going!